Tiny Prints Terms and Conditions:
In addition to Tellapal terms and conditions, listed below are other specific terms and conditions by Tiny Prints.
- Offer not valid on contacts that refer themselves. A Qualified Referral is defined as the first product purchase made at the www.tinyprints.com site (the "Site") by a person (a "Referred Customer") who has not previously purchased from the Site and who arrives at the Site via another person's Refer-a-Friend Program link ("Personal Link"). A Referred Customer will be validated as a new Tiny Prints customer based on billing information. Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer at the Site will not be Qualified Referrals. The total cost excluding shipping and tax of the referred order must be greater than $0.99 for the referrer to receive the reward.
- Personal Links will be issued only to individuals. An individual must be registered at the Site to be issued a Personal Link, but the individual does not have to have made a purchase from the Site.
- The individual who was issued a Personal Link by Tiny Prints will be considered to be the "Referring Customer" for all Qualified Referrals made using that Personal Link, regardless of whether a Referred Customer obtained the Personal Link directly from the Referring Customer or from another source.
- For each shipped Qualified Referral you will earn a one-time use coupon to Tiny Prints. Any coupon amount not used will be forfeited. Tiny Prints has the right to set an annual limit on the number of Qualified Referrals earned by a single Referring Customer. Orders cancelled by the Referred Customer prior to shipment do not qualify as a valid referral.
- Rewards credit may be redeemed in various forms. Check your Tiny Prints Refer-A-Friend account for details.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated by Tiny Prints, a Referred Customer may use any discounts or promotions associated with the Personal Link only for the Referred Customer's initial purchase transaction.
- If a Referring Customer provides a Personal Link to another person by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends and family members. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of the Referring Customer's account and deactivation of the Personal Link.
- Tiny Prints reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.